A new mindset ...You are being measured against companies inside-and outside-your industry that already provide 'out of this world' experiences
It used to be that all we needed to do to make customers happy was to give them a good working product and good service and support.
Now, it's a lot harder to keep our customers happy.
Now they are looking for great product, great service, great price and great support - among other things.
They expect a Great Experience.
And they assess that experience not only on what you provide and what your competitors provide, but also as well as what others provide. Even companies outside of your industry.As an example, not too long ago I took my family to Disney World. if you have ever been there I think you would agree that they go overboard to make you extremely happy.When we got home from that vacation I found out that I had a problem with my laptop, so I spent the night on the phone with (one of the top computer manufacturer's) technicians - not a good experience. The whole time I was comparing the computer manufacturer with my experience at Disney World. While I realized that was not a 'fair' comparison I couldn't help wondering why if Disney could do it, why couldn't they? And that's how your customers think about you.
It's a very small world.

<< Home